Gallagher needs to solve the problem of instantaneous discharge in the manufacturing of electric fences. This requires film capacitors that featured a small internal resistance and fast discharging. In order to achieve an instant discharge, these capacitors also needed to be heat and moisture resistant, as well as incredibly stable so that they were able to be placed outdoors for long periods of time.
According to the Gallagher's requirements, we designed a custom capacitor that made use of an imported heat- resistant epoxy film under the guidance of experts from Hong Kong. This capacitor features an outstanding sealing performance, and well adaption towards long term outdoor usage and humid environment in Newzealand.
Feedback from Customer
1. We have set up a specialized production line for Gallagher, which over the course of our 10 year cooperation with them, has earned us an annual sales volume of up to $2 million.
2. We have never received any complaints from Gallagher about the performance of our products during the time of our partnership.
We supplied complete set of S0/S3 series fan capacitors to several well-known Chinese air conditioner manufacturers. Each capacitor enjoys a 10,000 hour service life, which is of Class B level. And all of them enjoy a capacity reduction of less than 5% under an acceleration test of 536 hours in 85℃/ 85% humidity.
1. We are the first supplier to provide capacitors with Class B service life, and our capacitors have an excellent explosion resistant performance.
2. We developed the pattern for explosion-proof film independently, which can achieve a completely short circuit when there is an emergency, preventing the capacitor from continuing to heat up and eventually cause a fire.
3. The production process is highly refined and standardized. During the production process for the S3 capacitor, manufacturers run the risk of moisture entering the capacitor due to the wide gap between films, which results in a decline in the capacitor's capacity. In order to prevent this, our capacitors are designed to be clamped using hand held jigs before going through traditional hot pressing. Operators then send the capacitor cores fixed with jigs into the incubator for 11 hours to ensure the film is tight enough. This process not only enhances the service life, but also reduces overall noise levels generated when the capacitor is powered up.
4. Another important issue in the capacitor producing process is that the film may be scratched by dust on the machine. In order to avoid the further expansion of the thin-film scraping area during long term usage, any batch with abnormal data will be sent back to testing. The principle is to extend the weak area further by exerting high voltage and high current, then run the test again so that products with hidden problems will be excluded from the final batch.